OnBase can be integrated with Microsoft Outlook 2016 in Windows. Note: To install the OnBase Outlook add-in, you must be:
- On campus connected to the Davidson network via a wired connection; or,
- On campus connected to the DavidsonSecure or eduroam wireless networks; or,
- Off campus connected to the Davidson network via VPN.
Install the OnBase Outlook 2016 integration
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner of the Windows desktop.
- Type software center and Windows will automatically begin searching your hard drive.
- In the search results, click on the Software Center app.
- In the left panel, click on Applications.
- Click on the large OnBase Outlook 2016 Integration icon to launch the installation.
- Click on the Install button.
- Once installation is complete, it is recommended that you restart your computer.