Install Origin Pro for Windows on your office or lab computer - Faculty
Origin Pro is data analysis and graphing software that can be installed by faculty members on their office or research lab computers. The steps below are for Windows users.
Note: To install Origin Pro on your Windows computer, you must be:
- On campus connected to the Davidson network via a wired network connection; or,
- On campus connected to the DavidsonSecure or eduroam wireless networks; or,
- Off campus connected to the Davidson network via VPN.
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner of the Windows desktop.
- Type software center and Windows will automatically begin searching your hard drive.
- In the search results, click on the Software Center app.
- In the left panel, click on Applications.
- Click on the large OriginPro icon to launch the installation.
- Click on the Install button.
- Once installation is complete, it is recommended that you restart your computer.