Davidson has a campus license for Ellucian's on-demand subscription library (ODSL) training for all Banner 9 Users through December 31, 2018.
Access the training videos on the Ellucian Hub website
- This section assumes you have already set up an Ellucian Hub account. If you have not yet completed this task, please access the following KnowledgeBase article:
Banner 9: Set up an Ellucian Hub account to access training videos
- Select the following link to navigate to the Ellucian HUB login page: https://ellucian.okta.com
- Log in with your previously established credentials.
- Once in the Ellucian Hub home page, click the Education Svcs NEW icon.
If this is your first time logging into ODSL, you may receive a prompt to verify your email address. You will need to verify your email address before you are given access to all training courses
- Scroll down and click on the VIEW COURSES button in the On-Demand Subscription Library column.
There are obviously many advanced training videos in the On-Demand Subscription Library. To start, we recommend the Banner Overview
- In the Categories list in the lower left corner of the screen, click on Banner to open the category.
- Within the Banner category, select Banner > Banner General > Navigation (Banner General).
- In the center section of the page, notice there are two available videos. The video you should choose is the second listed, entitled Banner Overview and Navigation (Banner 9.x)
- To launch the video, click on the START button in the lower right corner of the page.
- On the following screen, click on the right arrow in the lower right corner of the page.
- Click on the large Launch banner in the middle of the screen.