Technology & Innovation (T&I) provides Davidson College business units with an online form for submitting project requests via Team Dynamix (TDX).
- Visit davidson.teamdynamix.com
- On the Team Dynamix sign in page, click on the Client Portal option.
- On the subsequent page, click on the Project Request link.
- On the Project Request page, read the information provided. When ready, click on the large Request a Project button in the upper right corner.
Submit the request
The General Section
- Complete the fields on the Project Request form. If you need help, each field has a Show Help (?) icon. You can also contact your T&I Relationship Manager.
The Project Sponsor and Requesting Department fields provide a list of valid entries. Click the magnifying glass icon to the right of each field to see the available choices. Funding also has a limited number of options. Click in the Funding field to see your options.
- Click on the Save button at the top of the form to save the specifications of your request.
- The request is now displayed as a Business Case. Edit the form information, as necessary, and then click on the Mark Complete button at the top of the form. The General Section is now marked as complete.
The Files Section
- Click on the Files link in the upper left corner of the page.
- (Optional) Click the Add Attachments button at the top of the page to attach a file or files with your request.
- Click on the Mark Complete button at the top of the page. The Files Section is now marked as complete.
The Risk Register Section
Please disregard the Risks Register section.
Review and Submit
- Click the Review and Submit link in the upper left corner. The request is displayed.
At this point, you can return to any of the previous sections if desired.
- Click on the Submit button at the top of the page. A confirmation message appears.
- Click on the OK button and the request will be submitted.
Modify the request
If, during the review process, more information is required on your request, someone from Technology & Innovation's Engagement Team may return the request to you for editing. When this occurs, you’ll receive an email. To update the request, do the following:
- In the Details section of the email, read any information provided.
- Click the link provided. You’re directed to the request in TDX.
- Click to update the General or Files Sections.
- Click Review and Submit.
- Click Submit. The reviewer is notified via email.