To delete a wireless network profile in Windows 7:
- Go to Start and click Control Panel.
- Click View network status and tasks in the Control Panel window
- The Network and Sharing Center window will display. Click Manage wireless networks.
- The Manage Wireless Networks window will appear, and you can see all the wireless network connection profiles that have been configured on this computer. Select the profile you don't use anymore, and click on Remove to delete the selected profile.
Note: The network profiles that are located at the top of the list will have higher priority. As an example in the screenshot below, home-network will be connected by default instead of nicole-network if both networks are in connecting range. You can click on Move up or Move down to change the priority.
- If you want to view or edit the wireless network profile settings, double click on the profile. The profile setting window will appear and you can view/make changes by clicking the Connection and Security tabs.