Moodle teachers can import course materials from previous courses. The steps are presented below.
Importing course materials from a previous course
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the "gear" icon to open the course settings.
- On the resulting drop-down list, click on Import option.
- On the Find a course to import data from page, type the course ID or title (course to import materials from) in the search field and click the Search button.
- Select a course to import materials from on the resulting page and click the Continue button.
- On the Backup settings page, select items to import and then click the Next button.
- On the following page, make sure all materials that need to be imported are checked and click the Next button.
- On the following page, click the Perform import button at the bottom of the page.
- You can now return to your current course using the Continue button.