Set up and configure Pharos Print (one time only)
- On your iOS device, open the App Store
- Search for the Pharos Print app
- Download, install and open Pharos Print
- When prompted, enter:
- Server Address: pawprintweb.davidson.edu
- Server Port: 443
- Tap the Connect button to continue.
- When prompted to authenticate, enter:
- Username: Your Davidson username (not your full email address)
- Password: Your Davidson password
- Tap the Log On button to continue.
Print the document
In this example, we will use Microsoft Word from which a print job will be generated.Enter text to print
- Open Microsoft Word (on your iPhone or iPad) and enter the text you'd like to print.
- Tap the File icon in the app menu. In Microsoft Word, the File icon is the second from the left in the upper left corner.
- Tap Print.
- Tap Open in Another App.
- Slide across and tap Import to Pharos Print.
- Tap Apply Changes and the print job will be submitted.