The Banner Oracle system is used for a variety of purposes by faculty and staff across campus. If you need to reset your Banner Oracle password, please see the steps below.
Reset your Banner Oracle password if you can log in currently
- Log into Banner Oracle with your current credentials.
- In the upper right corner, in the My Links section, click on the Change Banner Password link.
- In the Oracle Password field, type your current Banner Oracle password.
- Press the Tab key to get to the New Oracle Password field.
- In the New Oracle Password field, enter your new Banner Oracle password.
- Press the Tab key to get to the Verify Password field.
- In the Verify Password field, type your new Banner Oracle password a second time.
- Click on the Save icon in the lower right corner of the dialog box.
- On the Forms dialog, click on the OK button.
Reset a Banner Oracle password if you cannot successfully log in
Unfortunately, there is no way you can unlock/reset your Banner Oracle password on your own. Please contact the User Success Team by emailing email@example.com.