Add the LockDown Browser block to your Moodle course
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the "gear" icon to open the course settings.
- On the resulting drop-down list, select the Turn editing on menu option.
- In the lower left corner of the Moodle page, click on the section entitled Add a block.
- Click on the Respondus LockDown Browser block to add it to your course. If it is not available, the block is already installed in your Moodle course and you can continue to the next section.
Specify the quizzes that require the LockDown Browser
- In the right section of your Moodle course, find the RESPONDUS LOCKDOWN BROWSER block and click on the Dashboard... link within that block.
- The Dashboard will now display all of the quizzes in the current Moodle course. To the left of the quiz for which you'd like to use the LockDown Browser, click on the icon.
- Click on the Modify Settings option on the pop-up dialog.
- Select the Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam radio button.
- Click on the Save and Close button in the lower right corner.