Many Davidson users access their email through the Microsoft Outlook application on their computer or smart device (the "local client" app). You can also access your Davidson email online via any device with web access.
Access your Office 365 email online
- Open a browser on your web-enabled device and navigate to http://office365.davidson.edu
- On the Davidson single sign-on (SSO) screen, enter your Davidson email address and password. If your email address is already stored in the list, simply select it.
- Click on the Sign in button to proceed.
- If you are enrolled in Duo two-factor authentication, you will need to authenticate using the Duo app on your smartphone or tablet or via the Duo token.
- On the Office 365 site, click on the Outlook icon to access your Davidson email.