Davidson's PawPrint system allows students to print from their personal computers or public labs to networked printers on campus. Here's how it works:
- Print from your personal computer or from any Davidson computer in a public location such as the Library, Student Union, Language Resource Center or any classroom.
- Swipe your CatCard at one of the PawPrint-enabled printers.
- Select which of your documents you want to print from the PawPrint touch screen.
- Retrieve your document(s) from the printer.
Installing the PawPrint software on your Windows computer
- Assuming you are already connected to the campus network, open a browser on your Windows computer. If you are not connected to the campus network, refer to the Knowledge Base article here.
- Click on the link below to install PawPrint functionality on your Windows personal computer. Follow the directions listed in the installer and accept all defaults.
- When the process is complete, there will be a new printer listed on your computer. When you print to the PawPrint printer, your print job will go into the system-wide queue for you to access the next time you swipe into a PawPrint printer.
Current student PawPrint locations