Davidson's PawPrint system allows students to print from their personal computers or public labs to networked printers on campus. Here's how it works:
- Print from your personal computer or from any Davidson computer in a public location such as the Library, Student Union, Language Resource Center or any classroom.
- Swipe your CatCard at one of the PawPrint-enabled printers.
- Select which of your documents you want to print from the PawPrint touch screen.
- Retrieve your document(s) from the printer.
Installing the PawPrint software on your Mac computer
- Begin by downloading and installing this HP printer driver:
- Next, download and install the following PawPrint package:
Older versions of the macOS are not supported by the PawPrint installer. Please make sure your version of Sierra is fully updated.
- Restart your computer.
If you are using Firefox, you may need to click the Security shield located in the upper left corner of the URL (Address) field, click the drop-down arrow, then click Disable Protection on This Page. This will take you back to the Knowledge Base home window where you can type pawprint into the search field, then click this solution title again. You should now be able to access the links above.
Current student PawPrint locations