Within your Davidson Domains account, you may have a subdomain that you no longer need or want. The steps below detail how you can delete a subdomain from within your Davidson Domains account.
- Open a browser and go to https://domains.davidson.edu
- Log in using your Davidson email address and password
- Click on the Dashboard link in the upper right corner
- All of the Davidson Domains tools are organized into groups. Each group has a black horizontal header such as APPLICATIONS, DOMAINS, FILES, etc. Since the user (you) has control over the order of these groups, I can't tell you exactly what your groups will look like. At any rate, you are looking for the DOMAINS group.
- Within the DOMAINS group, click on Subdomains. If you only see the header bar, look to the far right of the header and click on the + button to open the group.
- On the Subdomains page, scroll down and you should see a list of all of your subdomains. To delete a subdomain, click on the Remove link in the Actions column.