While DavidsonSecure will work for all of your on campus wireless needs, we recommend using eduroam instead. eduroam functions exactly the same as DavidsonSecure but adds more flexibility. Your devices will automatically connect as you travel to other places that have eduroam enabled. Get the steps to connect to eduroam.
Connecting to DavidsonSecure
- From an on-campus location, access the Android settings. Although Android interfaces vary depending on version and device, try swiping down from the top of the home screen and tapping on the "gear" icon.
- Fill in the following settings. Depending on the version of Android you have, you may not see all of the following fields:
- User name: Type in your Davidson username (without the "@davidson.edu")
- Network name (SSID): DavidsonSecure
- Security type: WPA2 Enterprise
- EAP type: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Authentication method: MSCHAP v2
- The server certificate: davidsonsecure.davidson.edu
- Encryption type: AES
- Domain: (leave blank)
- Tap on the Connect button.